Sunday, March 27

fancy pants {at the market!}










It was market day today, down at Erol St, in North Melbourne.   I love packing up the car with my hand-made goodies and setting off after waving goodbye to my little family as they wish me a day of fun and delight.




Well, the day started slow, but soon people were starting to flow in and a gorgeous friend of mine came to visit and deliver a much needed caffeine fix.




I got home as the sun was shining, and I had not even put my keys down (notice them hanging off my wrist) that I joined the kids in the backyard for some fun (and some snaps).  Hubby had home-made pizza's on the menu for dinner and it was nice to catch up on stories of the day with a glass of vino.



Hope you all had a lovely weekend - and join in with this gorgeous girl and show us your fancy!

Wearing;
Jeans - Sass & Bide (on sale!),
belt - dotti,
Striped top - Dotti,
Suede Vintage Jacket - was my mums (only thing she kept from the 70's!!!),
Flower brooch, keyfob & earrings - made by me!,
Sunglasses - Versace,
Long tassel necklace - bought online (on sale!)

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello hottie!

    There isn't anything I don't like about this outfit! I especially love that you are wearing your mum's 70s jacket... and your brooch - so cute! You are clever beyond words!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how lovely that smile is! You're so loveable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic - I agree with Kymmie. The outfit is hot and your smile ... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx