Wednesday, December 22

The merriest of Christmas....





To YOU!! 


As Mira Narnie blog takes a little bloggy holiday - I'm sending you all lots of festive cheer in my last post for the year... to say that blogging has been a blast is a complete understatement.  I blogged for most of the year and was completely overwhelmed at the blogging community I find myself in.  I started half-heartedly thinking it really wasn't for me - that i wouldn't get enjoyment out of it - oh how i was wrong! 

It's been a pleasure to visit so many wonderful blogs, to have lovely folks come visit and leave gorgeous comments that brighten my day.  I finally found a creative outlet, somewhere to share ideas, to gain them, to read about others' points of view, to get inspiration, hopefully to inspire, make new friends and a love for all things crafty and handmade. 

I'm looking forward to having a nice break with my loved ones.... enjoying summer days, gelato and playing with the kids. 

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter! 

I look forward to seeing you all on the flip side - 2011!  wow!  




xx




9 comments:

  1. Brenda, it was so lovely to 'meet' you this year. Have a wonderful Christmas break, and I look forward to meeting up with you again next year. Love to you and your lovelies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too Brenda! It's been great to get to know you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too! Looking forward to catching up again in 2011 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a happy country christmas :) hope you enjoy the ham !! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meeting you has been one of the highlights of my year. I know that sounds twee, but it's true.

    Buon Natale to all the Narnies. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those photos of you and hubby! You have a wonderful Christmas too. 'See' you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to meet you this year - love your blog!! Merry Xmas...see you again in 2011
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx