Thursday, October 7

my creative space...

A bit of shoooshing up some plain t-shirts for my daughter for summer.





This pink had a hideous print on the front, so I decided to cover it up with some gorgeous fabric!  I'll try and make some matching skirts or shorts with the fabric (without it looking to matchy matchy).



And I couldn't resist using my new labels which arrived in the post last week!  I'm so happy with them - They are from World wide labels and you can find their Etsy store here


For more creative types - head over here.....

12 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about doing that with some plain white t-shirts for my 3 year old - just buying cheap ones and adding litle embelishments to them-it's fun thinking of ideas. yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fabric choices, lovely little tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The t-shirts look great and those labels are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to cover those ugly prints and could use the same idea to cover some of those stained tops - I'm off to see what Maya has in the cupboard that could be made over....oh yeah I can't start any new projects yet can I?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the T's looks lovely, what a great great idea for cover!! I love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tees look great and how cool that you have your own labels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your idea about covering up some of those horrible prints. The t-shirts turned out really pretty.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very shooshy! I love your new labels.

    I also love the outfit you had on in your previous post. Super cool. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are really pretty! Miranda is one lucky little miss to have such a creative Mumma. And your labels look awesome. Yay!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the white t with flowers. Nice work!

    julie k @ kundhi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx