Wednesday, September 8

wardrobe wednesday...

Finally it is spring and I can say good-bye (and good riddance) to winter!

Although this winter has bought with it a few favourite additions to my wardrobe that I know will be enjoyed for many more seasons.

On a recent shopping trip with my mumma bear, I found this dress, stunning charcoal colour with gunmetal zip pockets and a long zip right up the back...



And it was on the rack for sale reduced from $150 to $59!


So I tried it on and trusted my mothers opinion that no, it was not too short! As I went to pay for said dress, this happy purchaser was delighted to know that the dress had been further reduced to $37!

A bargain this good, I can wear it when I duck to the shops for milk and bread!!!

Dress; Ojay
Belt; not sure...
tights; target
boots; tony bianco - birthday gift from mumma bear.
bangles; diva

3 comments:

  1. Bargain! Looks fab with those awesome boots. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Love the dress...love the boots..the whole combo! Gorgeous!!! And such a bargain. Mums are just the best to shop with aren't they. They always tell you the truth! Sending warm weather your way so you can crack out those summery clothes :) x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx