Sunday, July 11

Blog award

I was very surprised and delighted when Melinda from Here We Go Loopy Lou awarded me with the Sunshine Blog award and as a recipient I have to tell you seven things you may not know about me, so here goes...

1. I got married at the age of 19 (met my husband-to-be at 17 and he proposed after we dated for only 6 months) - that was nearly 10 years ago!

2. I have a psychology degree and whilst not yet a registered psychologist it's on my to do list (when the kids are bigger - a lot bigger).

3. Hubby and I dream and taking our kids abroad to meet relatives overseas and experience living in another country.

4. I love watching musicals and old classic films like sound of music, wizard of oz, bed-knobs and broomsticks, breakfast and tiffany's and my fair lady.

5. I am a hopeless knitter - absolutely hopeless, although this has opened the doors to learning to crochet and so far so good.

6. Before I had kids I worked in Child Protection and it was the hardest job ever seeing innocent kids suffer and missing out on the basics that we just take for granted.

7. Tulips are my favourite flower!



Ok, and now the fun part -  I get to pass this award onto some of my favourite blogs which are....

Steph from Mon Petit Poppet

Paula from Pod and Three Peas

Lou from  Seaside siblings

Renee from Spunkee

and

Melissa from Undomestic Mumma

I hope you have all had a beautiful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Bedknobs and Broomsticks is a favourite in our house too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! Glad to hear you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe - it's been a long time since I've seen bedknobs and broomsticks!

    Thanks for the award. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to get to know you better. A few of your favourite movies are on my list too and I'm a tulips fan as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love reading these little bits you usually never hear about on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You absolute sweetheart! Thanks so much. Great to read some more about you...eerie how alike we are...if we lived near each other we'd be besties for sure!! Can I pinch a few piccies off your blog to use in a post? (to show you off!!). Hope all is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks love bug xxxxxx thats my first one xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you so much. Sorry I have been missing in action this week and have only just seen your post. I love reading your blog too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx