Saturday, June 26

handmade christmas challenge

Well, it certainly feels weird to be thinking of Christmas shopping in June, but I really like the idea of starting the whole process now, being organised, and more importantly searching for handmade presents for those I love. So I joined this challenge from Knicky Knacks and each Saturday will posting some handmade items that I have been admiring (or purchasing) in the lead up to Christmas



So whilst I have not purchased anything as yet, I thought I would start searching for my Dad.
Here's the brief:
 - 69 years old
 - lawyer
 - lives in country victoria
 - and loves to play golf and work on his hobby farm sounded by olive trees!

So here are a few idea's i came up with searching Etsy and Made It.





These include cuff links from Buttonsbyloulou
Vintage book with hidden flask compartment by pommesfrites
Vintage manual winding clock from ClockworkUniverse (i know, not handmade but really nice!)
And golf marker (personalised) from jcjewellerydesign

I would love to hear your opinion on what you think about my selections!

Want to join in the Handmade Christmas Challenge?  Join here! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the personalised golf marker - that is indeed my favourite. How special would your dad feel with that - so thoughtful. Thanks for joining the challenge this week. The Mr Linky wasn't the exact one I was after so hoping to change this for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too love the personalised golf marker. i think he'd love it. i have a few people in my life who would also love one! thanks for the idea. : ) i do also adore that clock its beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pressies would all suit my husband perfectly!! He actually already has the exact same set of cufflinks from his sister in law (buttons by lou lou ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx