Wednesday, May 12

Great Apron Swap 2010

I was so excited when a little parcel was delivered to my door yesterday afternoon!  It was my apron from my swap partner Catherine in the Great Apron Swap 2010!

Look at the beautiful packaging and handmade card - it was so lovely i didn't want to open it...






But then I did and wow - what a surprise!  A beautiful, stunning, double sided apron and a little Irish recipe book!





I love the fabrics Catherine chose and she has put a little pocket in the reverse fabric on either side and embellished the apron with gorgeous ric-rac and cute little daisies.  The pink polka dot trim make it so fun and girly I don't think I will want to leave the kitchen!!!


I've posted my apron for Catherine the other day but wont post any pictures of it until she gets it!
Thanks Catherine for such a lovely Apron!

1 comment:

  1. You are VERY welcome! I am delighted that you like the fabric! Enjoy using it! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx