Monday, March 29

At my house .....

Nice way to start a week I think - so I am joining buttons by Lou Lou to let you all in on what is happening at our house.  It was pouring rain when we got up this morning so it is play time inside and my son just loves snapping away on my old digital camera.  He has improved so much - before he would just take random pictures of the floor but now he is getting the hang of it and goes around taking pictures of his favourite toys or his sister! The best thing about this is that we get to laugh at all his pictures, then I can just delete them from the memory card and away he goes again! Take a look at his concentrating face!

1 comment:

  1. My 3 year old is really getting into taking photos as well. I need to supervise with our good camera. That is a great idea to give him an old one. We do have one that we just realised is not working properly anymore - but still great for playing. Thanks for the idea and thanks for joining in today. Lou.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by....I love knowing your thoughts and comments... xx